The Producer Plan is our brand-new advanced AI tool for creators and music producers!
In addition to our beloved Musician tools, you will have access to advanced options to empower your creative potential.
⚠️ For now, this plan is only available on the Web and Desktop App.
Here's what's new!
Everything in Musician, plus:
- Voice Studio — This allows you to transform the timbre of an original vocal recording to mirror the style of one of our AI Voice Models, offering a flexible way to customize vocals just like you would with other instruments.
- All VST Plugins — coming soon.
- Hi-Fi audio separation models — already available for 2-track and 4-track separation; other separations coming soon. "Hi-Fi" denotes heightened fidelity to the original source, resulting in clear, distinct audio with minimal to no interference between instruments and noise. While Hi-Fi models may not consistently outperform the Standard models, on average, they yield cleaner results with reduced interference and enhanced clarity.
- Embedded player — coming soon.
And more to come! Stay tuned.
We know you may still wonder about the Producer plan, so here are the answers to some questions you may have:
- Can I sign up for a Free Trial on the Producer Plan?
You can try our plan for Free for 7 days if you don't currently hold an active subscription. You will be required to add a credit card before starting your trial.
- What are my payment options?
We accept all major international credit card brands such as Visa, Master, AMEX, Diners, etc. Payments are processed securely and are also encrypted. Purchases are available only on our site directly. It is not possible to purchase this plan on the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android).
- What is the difference between the free and paid plans?
We now offer three tiers to best fit your needs. Our Starter plan will give you a general idea of how our platform works and test our available features, even if limited, while our Musician and Producer plans to provide a top-level experience.
- Is there a free or discounted plan for educational purposes?
Currently, we do not offer educational promotional discounts.