After you have processed your track, follow the step-by-step instructions to export the file:
For easier access, you can click below according to the device you are using Moises to export your file.
Mobile App Web or Desktop App Audio Mix x Separated Tracks
- Tap on the Song Settings at the top right-hand corner.
Then tap on Export (the second option in the list).
- Then select what you want to export:
- Click "Separated Tracks" to download the tracks separately and select the format you want to export your media: MP3 or M4A.
- Click "Audio Mix" to export your complete mix and choose the media export format: MP3 or M4A.
4. Lastly, select the file format and tap the export button.
You may also export individual tracks by tapping the ellipsis icon (three dots) next to the track volume and choosing Export.
⚠️ Attention: Files are saved on the Internal Storage in the Music folder by default.
Web or Desktop App:
- Click on the "Export" button
- Select the format you want to export your media (MP3, M4A, or WAV*). *Only available for Premium users
Choose the type of export you want to do:
- Under "Separated Tracks" you can download only the tracks you wish to or download all tracks by clicking "Download All"
- Under "Audio Mix" click "Download Mix" to download your entire mix in a single media file.
- A window in the lower right-hand corner will appear, displaying the status of your download. Once we finish preparing your files.
⚠️ Please allow a few seconds after this process is finished. Each browser will have a different export manager.
Audio Mix x Separated Tracks
Allow us to clarify the two available choices:
- Audio Mix: This option exports the entire track, along with all the alterations made, such as changes to the song key or speed. By selecting Audio Mix, you'll receive a complete track without any missing stems. For instance, if you desire a full song without vocals, this would be your ideal choice for file export.
- Separated Tracks: Instead of exporting the entire track, this selection generates individual stem files. However, please note that alterations to the song key or speed will not be reflected in these stems. By clicking 'Export All' located right below this option, you'll receive a single zip file containing all the separated stem files.
With this information, we hope you now have a better understanding of the terminology and can easily choose the best export choice for your project.