Exporting your mix using an Android smartphone is quite simple. Follow the step-by-step below:
- Open the Moises App and select a song from your Library
- Make the changes you want, and tap "Export"
- Select the export objective from "Save to Device" or "Share"
- Choose the type of export you want to do:
- Click "Separated Tracks" to download the tracks separately and select the format you want to export your media: MP3 or M4A
- Click "Audio Mix" to export your complete mix and select the media export format: MP3 or M4A
- Click "Save" or "Share"
⚠️ The download process of your mix will show up in your notification bar. You can also cancel the process from there.