If you are trying to upgrade your account to Premium on an iOS device and receive the message: "In-app purchases are not allowed.", it means that your in-app purchases are disabled, and that's why you are encountering problems upgrading.
But don't worry - it is easy to solve! Follow the step by step below to learn how to enable it.
How to enable In-App Purchases
- Start the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap "Screen Time".
- Tap " Content & Privacy Restrictions". *If it is disabled, enable it to access the next options.
- Tap "iTunes & App Store Purchases".
- Tap "In-app Purchases".
- If In-app Purchases is currently set to "Don't Allow," tap "Allow".
- Tap "Back" and close the Settings app.
There you go! You should now be able to upgrade your Moises account to Premium.