For all subscriptions, you will receive an email with your receipt and payment information. When you need to locate your receipt, you can type "Moises” on your email's search bar or check your receipts according to your payment method below.
GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Go to > https://pay.google.com/payments/home.
- Find Other Purchase Activity.
- Select View Purchases.
- Select an order to see your receipt. (If you need support regarding a payment, this is how you find your receipt number to send to our team).
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Your purchase history appears.
- Log in to PayPal from your computer or your mobile.
- Click the words Activity at the top of the page.
- Locate and click the transaction you want to print out.
- You will see the receipt on your screen.
- Download, print, send, or store with a click of a button.
CREDIT CARD (Stripe)
Stripe sends a receipt to the email address that's specified for receipt_email in the Payment Intent object, depending on your account email settings.
If, for some reason, you need a different receipt model, like an invoice, you can fill out this Form, and we will analyze your case to send you a more detailed option. You will need to upload your receipt, so make sure you have it saved on your device.
Still need help? Contact our Support Team and let us know how we can assist you.