We're sorry to hear you want to cancel your Premium account. With PREMIUM, you benefit from several exclusive features, such as:
- Unlimited uploads
- Lifetime storage
- Priority in processing files
- Mastering with Artificial Intelligence
- And much more!
But if you no longer want to be a Premium anyway, you can cancel your subscription at any time and finish enjoying the period already paid. Your account will continue to be Premium until the day the next charge is made. After this date, your account will be Free again, and your payment details will be deleted.
To cancel, follow the instructions:
If you have subscribed on desktop, access www.moises.ai/tasks, click on “My Account” and, then, "Settings":
- Paypal customers: click on “Manage on Paypal”.
- Credit card customers: click “Cancel”.
If you subscribed from the App Store, the cancellation procedure works as follows:
- Open the "Settings" app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap "Subscriptions".
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap "Cancel Subscription".
- Open the "App Store" app.
Click the sign-in button “” or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
Click “” View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
On the page that appears, scroll until you see "Subscriptions", then click "Manage".
Click "Edit" next to the subscription that you want.
Click "Cancel Subscription". If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
Google Play Store
If your subscription was made in the Google Play app, the procedure is different.
Attention: uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the “Google Play Store ”.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap “Menu ” and then “Subscriptions”.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap “Cancel subscription”.
- Follow the instructions.
Attention: by canceling your PREMIUM account you will lose access to ALL uploaded and processed files.
I received duplicate or unauthorized charges
If you receive duplicate or unauthorized charges, please contact our support directly by clicking here.
Does the Premium plan have a trial period?
No. To learn about Moises services before subscribing to the Premium version, we suggest the user create a Free account, where you can upload up to 5 songs per month to test our services and tools.