If your current payment method is Stripe, go to our site and log into your account. Click on your picture/name/email at the bottom left of the page, click on "Account Settings," and then "Manage subscription." You will be redirected to Stripe's platform to manage your payment method.
If your current payment method is PayPal, you need to log into your PayPal account to change your credit card.
If your current payment method is Ebanx, you cannot change your card while your subscription is active. We recommend that you wait for the plan to end or cancel it and subscribe again with a new credit card.
- On your iPhone, go to "Settings"
- Tap your name, then "Payment and Shipping"
- You may need to sign in with your Apple ID
- Tap the payment method, then edit the information
- You may need to enter the security code printed on your credit card
- If you use your card with Apple Pay, go to the "Wallet" app to edit your card information
- Open the App Store on your computer
- Click on your name or the sign-in button at the bottom of the sidebar
- Click on "View Information."
- Next to Payment Information, click Manage Payments
- If you are using an older version of macOS, click "Edit" next to "Payment Type". You may need to sign in with your Apple ID
- Click "Edit" next to the payment method. You may need to enter the security code printed on your credit or debit card
- Open the Google Play Store
- In the top right corner, tap the profile icon
- Click on "Payments & Subscriptions" and then "Payment methods"
- Tap "More" and then "Payment Settings"
- On the payment method, you want to remove, tap "Edit"
- Make the changes you want
- Click "Update"