Unfortunately, we do not process files from music streaming services or social media like Amazon Music, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal, Spotify, SoundCloud, TikTok, Twitter, or YouTube.
To upload a song via a link, the URL must be publicly accessible, such as Dropbox, iCloud, One Drive, Box, etc.
What is the process for changing a private file to a publicly accessible file? Well, it depends on your source. Take a look at some of them:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Hover over the folder you'd like to change permissions for and click the “…” (ellipsis).
- Click “Share”.
- Click Share with Dropbox.
- Click Who can access.
- Click the dropdown next to the member you'd like to change.
- Select Can edit or Can view.
- Select the file you want to share, right-click and select Share.
- From the dropdown, click Link Settings.
- Customize to whom the file or folder will be shared.
- Click Anyone with the link to share broadly.
- In iCloud Drive on iCloud.com, select the file or folder you want to share, then click.
- Click Share Options, then choose who can access the file or folder, who can make changes, and if participants can add people to the file or folder.
- To share externally/publicly (can be combined with internal and external individuals).
- Click on Enable shared link.
- Under the link box, click the drop-down next to "People in your company".
- You can choose People with the link or Invited people only.
If you still need help with this, please get in touch with our Support Team.